MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hmm... shall update my blog :)

Last last week pictures.
Hehe.

She is also webcaming! Hehe.

Heeeheeeeeeeee.


Well, had BCOMM group presentation on Monday. So lucky that I only forgot 1 line ~_~ but I managed to continue! Anyway teacher said everyone in the group improved! So happy to hear that. Haha.


Tuesday~ Hmm.. like nothing.


Had a small e2 gathering in SP on Wednesday. Angie and I were like figuring out where the foodcourt is because no one fetch us. However, if we asked people, people might think that we are not from SP, so... We figured our way by looking at the signboards. Haha, we found our way! Took a lot of pictures and chat about our school life. Long time never see them. :P & webcam with Angie's laptop! Dots. Haha.


BSTATS CT2 on thursday! Last min study. Alamak. 1-2 hours before the paper & I still learnt the wrong topic and luckily I had time to study the right topic. The paper was tough. I was like staring at the blanks and the screen for a long time before I started to have any ideas on what to do. ~_~


Badminton & CATS on friday!

This is what we have done for the last week's CATS lesson!
We had to modify something and we chose to modify a dining table. & this is my sketch, haha. It looks weird. Imagine having a table that can hang to the ceiling with a string attached, a strong one! Haha. Cool, man! We are so creative!


Dental appointment today! Haha, wanted to change to red because National Day is coming! But the dentist didn't change today. Oh man. Therefore, I decided to have my appointment 3 weeks later, 8 August, the eve of National Day! Then I can change it to red! Cool!


I want to go gym! I need to exercise!
Anyone?

2 comments: