MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Friday, August 7, 2009

TB09/10

This semester is coming to an end today. However, there might be some tutorials next week to prepare for our final exams.

Picture taken from Jaslyn's blog :)

It's so sad that we might be seperated after 16 weeks of being class together. We were taking pictures yesterday when the other groups presented their websites to the teacher. So sad, you know. We took a class photo! I want pictures!

I will miss TB09/10! Though we will see each other in lectures, but it's different k?



Yeah CATS is over! Teacher said our group will get a minimum of B+! So happy when we heard that. I hope she did say the whole group. Or else I will be sad if I didn't get a B+!



OBSE Exam coming Wednesday. It's like a theory test which requires memorising, which I hate most! Anyway, just get over it and done with! Yup, going to study it on Sunday.


Because I'm going to flea with Rachel tomorrow at HOME CLUB! Haha~

NATIONAL DAY in a 2 days!
Anyway, anyone knows what is the font of the words "Come Together"? Because I like it! :P
Tell me if you do, thanks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment