MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009


Select timetable today!
Yeah I chose a timetable that is busy for the 1st few days and then shorter day for next.
Though I prefer not to have that 2hr break.
But no choice since this is the only one that has 1st busy days then shorter days.
Hopefully my IS module would be in the morning!

So coincidence that my classmates are going to the same class as me :) Pure coincidence. No planning :)

I feel so dumb.
Walk to the mail box just to realise that I forgot to put stamps!
How can I forget? Waste my effort ~_~


I changed my fb pic :)

- Edited -

I had a terrible nightmare last night. I don't know why I had this.

It all started... actually I don't know how it started. I think there was a fight or something. Then the next day, when people came to the place, blood was all around & I was one of the victim. There were glass in my mouth & it was through my face. The thing was that I wasn't in pain & I was still conscious! But then people thought that I'm dead. ~_~ I don't know what happen next. Think I was carried away. Everyone thought I passed away. So I had to live under another name ~_~ When I went back to my parents, they couldn't recognise me at all. I had to become my brother's friend just to enter the house. ~_~

It was so real. I really thought I am vanished from the world. & no one knows/wants me. No one wants to be friend with me?

But then how can they not know that I'm not dead when I'm conscious?!

Fortunately, it was just a nightmare.

2 comments: