MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

shopping

Yes, shopping again!
I'm going to become a shopaholic one day :(

Anyway, bought a flats & nail care product yesterday!

Flats is a need for me so that I won't have to wear that "ballet" shoe everyday, even when I go out ~_~

Nail care product? It wasn't a need for me. But it really surprise me when the sales girl use the buffer block at my thumb nail. It became shiny & I was shocked! Super good & cool.
My nails are shiny now but then the one she did was shiner! Shall try again 2 weeks later. Yeah, don't even need to medicure now! :)
I wanted to take before & after picture but I'm lazy to post & the picture is blur. :(

Tomorrow! PICNIC day!
Hahahahaha. I'm still thinking of what to cook/bring! ~_~ When Esther & Angie already know what they are bringing. Oh man. Gonna head down to Shop & Save later!

I'm thinking of changing my hair style! Should I?
My hair is so fragile & messy.

2 comments: