MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Outings

Wednesday - Children's Little Museum
Where is it? We walked around the area, but still cannot find it. Not enough information. Didn't check in the morning before I went out. So end up walking back to Haji Lane. So quiet.




Anyway, have been going to school gym to exercise. Yup, regular. Haha.

Upcoming plans for coming week:

Monday - Gym with JiaLeng
Tuesday - Children's Little Museum with Rachel (I really want to go!)
Wednesday - Gym with JiaLeng (AGAIN!)
Thursday - A.X.E Movie Outing (So excited!)
Friday - Shopping with Rachel :)


Crap, I feel like changing blogskin again! Perhaps I have nothing better to do.


Anyway, Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!
Mine was spent alone at home :( I wanted to play candles, but it rained!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wahlao, everytime I come to your blog& see the poster for Cloudy I get super eggcited! Lol. Can't wait! :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete