MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Friday, March 19, 2010

Post-Results Entry

It seems to me that everyone in my class has improved. Well, it's a good thing and Congratulations! :)


After I've gotten my results, I think it's time to make some resolutions:

- Study much much much harder than before (because I'm working while studying)
I know everyone says "Next sem, I'll do better." and blah. It needs evidence too :)

- Save more $$$ and get a new camera before end of year (I'm counting myself)
I've gotten my first pay yesterday! So happy!

- Lose weight! (2kg in 2-3 weeks already, JIA YOU)
Work = No free time = No time to eat = No need to gain more but can lose :) = Save $


On a side note, I'll be working for the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment