MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Neutral make up

"There is a difference between not bothering to put on make up and looking polished with neutral colours."

"There's no ugly people but lazy people." as quoted by Valencia.

I used to be lazy about wearing contact lens and putting make-up. They're such a chore and felt that they took up a lot of my time (-.-) But I realised ever since I worked at Forever21, the people there inspires me to dress up and make up.

If you realise, you do see the change/difference in me since I started working. I started putting make-up almost everytime I go out (except for school - only BB cream). If not, I feel ugly.

I like natural (nude) make-up. I saw this quote on the newspapers and I totally agree and love it. Trust me, just by putting BB cream/Foundation and lipstick/eyeliner, you will look slightly different if you're going for something neutral. Better than putting nothing. Even though I try to draw a very thin eyeliner to make it looks natural, it also fails to be thin all the time -.- But at least it's not that thick.

Recently, I bought a Relvon lipstick in Soft Nude and it's really pretty because it's a little shade of pink. & I think it goes perfectly well with the neutral look I'm going for.

I used to think make-ups are too wild for me, but now a neutral make-up already does good for me. Why not just give it a try and you might just love it? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment