MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Warning: Negative thoughts

I needed some place to talk about certain things.
PLEASE IGNORE THIS POST IF YOU DON'T WISH TO READ NEGATIVE STUFFS!
LEAVE COMMENTS TO YOURSELF!

In our whole lives, we will have several close friends, including best friends. Everyone won't be a first place in your friend's list. That's for sure.

So therefore, when the first friend (A) and second friend (B) on your list fought, who are you supposed to help first? All I know, I would protect the first one, provided she is right. I don't mean completely right. I didn't say B is completely wrong either.

But in order to protect A, and B felt that you are not a friend, criticized by 3rd party (C) that you are a F***, how does that make you feel?

I didn't say very much when both of you insulted each other, but being called that, I really have nothing much to say.

In fact, no one gains in this whole thing.

I'm tired. I feel that I don't owe anyone any explanation.

I should just shut up and keep everything to myself, so as to avoid all sorts of trouble. I should really do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment