MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Excited yet troubled

I know I should be happy and excited for the study trip to Shanghai/Suzhou. But I can't seem to put down the projects on my hand. Too many to handle, yet so little time. I think I will keep thinking about the projects I leave behind during the trip.

Yes, I'm still excited. Heh. After all, I don't get to travel every year or every 2 years. The last time I travelled was on an exchange program to Guangzhou, 4 years ago.

Oh man, I love the chinese tea. I foresee myself drinking chinese tea as water everyday in China. Heh.

I'm afraid of heights -.- That really puts me down :( I don't think I'll enjoy the "height" visit, because I'm too bothered with the level. I know nothing will happen but I just can't seem to let it go. I tend to grab the support tightly, real tight, even when the plane is flying.

I dislike wearing jeans. The feeling of having your legs being hugged is a little disturbing to me. I prefer shorts. But I don't have a choice. After all, I think jeans will still be the most comfortable bottoms to wear for company visits, I won't say shopping :P

On a side note, I'm leaving this Saturday's morning, weeeeee! I can't wait for the in-flight entertainment, heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment