MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I believe

I believe in pink. I believe laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day. And I believe in miracles.

- Audrey Hepburn


I saw this on Facebook & thought that I could share :)

Just came back from my class Christmas party.
Had lots of fun and laughter with 2/3 of the class.
Might blog after it :D

Took a break from reviews & still have 2-3 more to go.
I will publish all before I leave on Friday :)
Anyway, my apologies that I kept updating with reviews.
Will update some personal stuff after I come back :)

& YAY I can't wait for NAPBAS!
Anyone's going as well?
See you all on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment