MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Monday, December 19, 2011

Impromptu BFF outing at ECP

I'm back from NAPBAS :D Will blog about it when I'm done with a few posts.

It's been quite some time since BFF and I had some me-time, or at least some time together - ever since year 3 started and we took different specialization.

We met up in early November - quite some time ago. How time flies and we are already in the last half of December.

We decide to head to East Coast Park after a walk in Bugis :)
If I'm not wrong, it was my first time there.


The babe and I.


Rented the bicycle for 2 hours.


I know my fringe is always different -.- I want my bangs back!




I was trying some shots like those... you-know-what.


Awww drawn by the babe.




Sat at the hard rock. Impromptu = that explains why I'm in shoes, not slippers.


Dinner: Kang Kong and Sambal Fish
Our favourties :D


All sweaty, thirsty and hungry.

That pretty much ends the BFF date :)
Had an awesome, great and fun time with the babe.

Till the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment