MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

YAY!

YAY!
Happy ME!
Exams are finally over!
What a relief!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

After the MIEC exam, went to gym with Rachel! It's been a long time since I visited the gym. Yup, if I don't do so earlier, I will really become fatter! Yes, I want to visit the gym during the holidays!!!

After gym, orchard! We took buses to orchard, yup 2 buses! Quite fast.

Collected something & Rachel bought her T-bar flats AGAIN! Yes, this time in brown one! Haha. As for me, I bought 2 tops from DOROTHY PERKINS! So pretty & in love with them! But then, my heart pains because it costs me $39!!!!

I am going/learning to save up for my holidays.
HOLIDAYS = NO MONEY FROM PARENTS
Shit I forgot what is the word.

Food in ION is so expensive!



I feel like watching THE FINAL DESTINATION, should I?
I'm asking my parents to watch with me. HAHAHA!


I seriously hate people who decide to meet up & then go MIA!
Handphone batt went flat? Or just trying to stood me up?

No comments:

Post a Comment