MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Friday, August 28, 2009

SHOP

My ezlink card! :P


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I'm back to blogging again.
I don't even know if there's anyone reading my blog.
It seems that I'm talking to myself only.

Anyway, went shopping today AGAIN! :)
Firstly, I went on my own to find the bag in Queensway Shopping Centre. I cannot find! I want the pink & brown Jansport bag. I like it. Anyone knows where to get it?
So headed to meet Rachel & I waited for like 1/2 hour. No choice.
Bought a bag & a dress today. I like the bag a lot!

I love dresses & would love to wear them~ But......

BUT I still want to buy something! Demin shorts/jeans. Budget!

Tomorrow, I think I'm going to stay over at my auntie's house! HAHA!
She said she going to have a booth at the flea market in Ang Mo Kio on Sunday & it's free.
But it's those void deck one.
So me going to bring a few clothes (preloved) to sell! HAHA!
At least can have some money.

Still editing blog~

No comments:

Post a Comment