MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Teachers' Day

HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY!

In the end, I didn't go back to BVSS. I wanted to, but it's okay.
There is always a next time :)


This morning, went to school gym with Jia Leng.
We worked out for like 1.5 hours & more.
Yup, it's so nice to exercise.
Decided to go gym at least once a week :)


Hmm.. I edited my skin again :P
- The words has been decreased by 1 px.
- The active links has border with it.
- The table has been decreased to 760px.
- Pictures are added in profile.
- Archives are added too.
Might be editing more, hehe.


I found this picture when I was searching for pictures of baby mickey and minnie. So cute & I like it!
Wonder if I will have the chance to eat this cake.
Please, someone bake for me! :P

2 comments: