MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hmm... I still feel like changing skin for this blog.

I finished all the E learning stuff this morning! So happy!

BUT
my procrastination result me in having some more work, which is TUTORIALS for last week's lecture!
BUT
I'm only left with POA :)
Which is like rather difficult because I have to understand last week's lecture again!

I tried to find the photos for the award ceremony on Sunday but failed.
The emcee lied! He said that the photos will be up on the site.
:( Anyway, I got to sit down in the photo. Hahaha, actually because I was the first in the row.
But actually I wasn't the first. My number was 15, but they didn't sit according to number.

I have got at least $50 in Nuffnang account, but I'm kinda lazy to cash out my earnings. :)
I'm afraid if I cash it out, I will spend it in less than a week, which takes like more than 1 year to earn? :(


I can't help but search for the phone that I saw in flyer in M1 just now.
Nokia 5230
OMG, the phone look so pretty & it comes with a PINK cover too!
& it's new! NEW!
I have to wait for like 2-3 months before I can change phone at cheaper rate!
My current phone is siao one! It can auto shut down!

No comments:

Post a Comment