MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Sunday, November 29, 2009

I'm back!


I ate 2 different flavours/types/kinds of crabs on Friday, 1 afternoon & 1 night. Suddenly feel sick of eating it. Lol.

OMG! When I reached there, there were at least 4 cows. But then when I left, there are none. Know why?
Because they killed them. You know how? By cutting their skin ALIVE, so cruel & they have to suffer before they die.
Ewww. & people are surrounding the area just to see the process. & by the time I get back after shopping, the cow was in pieces. Meat.
My auntie said it's because cows were those "guan" who anyhow sentenced people to death, so people are having their revenge. Crap.
Cows in India are sacred, and you can be jailed for doing wrong to cows, but it's different there.

Guess what? Last night, the stray cat stared at me when I was eating. It was below me, near my feet. I was scared that it would scratch me, so I sat sideway a bit. But guess what?

The cat actually wanted to jump on me! I screamed when it jumped and everyone kept laughing at me. Crap. The cat actually gave me that cute "puppy-dog" expression so that I could give it some fish to eat.

& this morning, went to the supermarket with my cousin and uncle. In the end, we saw rats in it. & things were on the floor because of them. Lol.

Bought quite a lot of food. Lol. They kept giving me food to eat! :(



I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!
I actually submitted the MAEC powerpoint slides to BMGT! OMG! & the deadline is over!
I'm so sorry to my group members! SORRY!

2 comments: