MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A kiss from...

Once upon a time, there is a girl who loves to sing. The prince fell in love with her when he heard her singing, so is the girl. They kissed for the first time they met. & they both live happily........

Wait! Stop!

Wake up from your dreams! *Slap*
Reality is not a fairytale!
You don't meet someone who loves you because of your voice, it's very seldom or rare.
It's rare that for the first time you meet someone, you will kiss the person.

Speaking of kiss....

What is kiss like? Parents kiss? Friends kiss? Boy kiss?
Are parents and friends kiss even considered kiss?

So what is my first kiss like?

Mine is an accidental one.
It was my birthday. My friend gave me a kiss but it went wrong because I didn't know she wanted to kiss on my cheeks and when I turned my face, it landed on my lips.
It was so wrong, but it was just a mere peck. & she felt apologetic about this.

So does this still count as my first kiss? or is it just mere coincidental that she did that - so it's not counted?

I guess I will just treat it as a kiss(gift) from a friend. :)

If that's not my first kiss, I don't know what it feels to kiss someone as I have never given my first kiss before. Yes, not yet, I guess.



Well, another fairytale story: The Princess and the Frog
A combination characteristic of disney princesses.
It's different from the story that all of us heard.





Catch The Princess and the Frog in cinemas 10th December 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment