MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Monday, December 21, 2009

2 weeks

My blog is going to be dead if I'm not going to update it now.

Few days ago, DC showed Monster Inc again :) I remember when I first watched it, I cried.
It was so touching. & it became one of my favourite cartoon movies.
Boo is so cute :) & so brave to face the monster, which she think is a "kitty". Cutie.

2 weeks of holidays begin...
Starting with Christmas, flea & outing with friends. Not forgetting the project. :(

Hahaha....

My Christmas Wishlist :)
New set of Cosmetics - Current ones are >a year or probably more than 2 years close to 3.
New Camera - Wait till I save up $$$
New Phone - March
Bangles - In love with them?
Nail Polish - Sally Hansen brand.

Spend a lot this few weeks. :( Need $$$.

Movies to watch
The Princess & the Frog
Alvin & the Chipmunks 2

HEHEHE..Going to drag my mother to watch the Princess & the Frog :)
Next week watching Alvin & the Chipmunks 2 with Esther and friends (who I haven't start to invite)
HAHAHAHAHA

As usual, no plans for Christmas :( except for the movie thingy :(

Oh, did I mention I cut my hair?
Shorter, but looks weird and boylish. LOL~

4 more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment