MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Friday, December 25, 2009

Snow


Credits to gettyimages.

I swear I will see the snow somewhere one day.


DID I MENTION THAT I DREAMT ABOUT SNOWING IN SINGAPORE LAST NIGHT?

So pretty. But in my dream, my mother didn't allow me to play in the snow. Arghhhh..


Anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Hohoho! Santa sent an important message!
1 reported to 2 complaining to 3 about 4 saying 5 forgot to ask 6 to get 7 to buy 8 a small present from 9's shop in town that opens at 10am and serves only 11 customers and sells 12 items that costs 13 dollars each and weighs 14kg in total and it closes 15 days, 16 hours and 17 minutes. So, 18 ask 19 whether 20 should tell 21 to remind 22 to inform 23 to not forget to let 24 know that it is CHRISTMAS on the 25th! 26 agrees that 27 should tell 28 that 29 is one day away from 30 and 31 people in the world don't know that its a new year on the 1st!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Someone send me this. Find it interesting, so I post this.

No comments:

Post a Comment