MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Reflections

I think now's the time to write this entry and I don't think I have a lot of time to settle down to do some reflections.

Week 1 is finally over and the school is quieter again. During the first year, I found it weird that the school settles down after week 1 because week 1 was pretty exciting and noisier.

Homework and projects are starting to pile up and I've decided to make my own timetable which includes my study time, CCA time work time so that I know what to do at different times.

Even though there're a lot of things to do. I have to fully utilized the time given. I won't quit, neither will I give up. If I do, what about those uni students who study full time and have a part time job? Their school work is more tiring that what poly has.

Even though it's still young to think of this, who would know what might happen in the future? How did those woman handle between their career and their family?

I keep telling myself I rather I suffer now than in the future. Yes, studies are important and they are my priorities.

It's up to your own, anyway. No one can force you.

No comments:

Post a Comment