MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Monday, April 19, 2010

School

Cancer's 19th April Horoscope:
Everyone needs to commune with nature every once and a while, and this is something you seriously need to think about, Cancer. If it's no more than a trip to the botanical gardens or the city zoo, you need to spend some time out in the air where things are at their most basic. If you're involved in a trade that keeps you connected to living plants and creatures, then plan a trip to wilder places (not Las Vegas) soon. Get children or family involved and see how you become an instant superstar!


I don't have the time to go to the gardens or zoo. I guess everyone don't have such time to enjoy yourself since we're always moving forward, all the time. Sometimes I wish I can slow things down a bit but no, the clock is ticking every second even if you stops. Time doesn't wait for anyone.

All we do is just move forward and may be even fast to catch up or overtake the others. That's life for us, at least for me.



Okay enough of it :)

On another side, school starts today and at 2pm! -.- No tutorials. Almost all lectures are placed at the end of the day.

If you had seen my timetable, school ends at 8pm tomorrow. The last class is my favourite!

No comments:

Post a Comment