MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Friday, June 18, 2010

Tired

It's Friday again. TGIF? Contradicting much?

I'm kinda tired from working and doing projects. & sometimes I suddenly "wake up" when working, thinking what I was doing, and I realised I was thinking of projects.

I know, it's useless to think of projects during work. But I can't help it. It's bothering me.

I'm afraid that I can't meet the deadline.
I'm afraid that what I do is not up to people's expectations.
I'm afraid that I do too little work and yet take the credit.
I'm afraid that they would compromise.
& I think of all people, I think I'm the only one who hasn't completed.
So many things to be afraid of.

But I'm glad that I have at least 1 day of break/off day to rest and yet do the projects.

Even so, I woke up today feeling tired and my eyes are swollen/tired/pain. It's like I feel like closing my eyes and sleep more but I can't.

Can I have more than 24 hours a day?

No comments:

Post a Comment