MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Help!

It has been 20 days since I blogged about something.

I was rather busy for the past week.
Had a paper on last Tuesday & Thursday. An project bazaar at *Scape on last Saturday!

Awesome! The sales was great and we broke even!
It was tired, but it was worth it!
One of the fastest way to get cash :D


CNY is coming in 9 days!
Are you ready?!

Honestly, I haven't got my CNY clothes. Too busy.
I shall do last minute shopping this weekend!

Anyway, I need help!

Any recommendations for the following cosmestics?
1. Primer (Never buy before)
2. Brow Pencil
3. Concealer (Not sure which brand)
4. Mascara (More than 3 months already)
5. Eyeliner (Probably Bobbi Brown)

I'm probably a noob in finding good cosmestics!


On a side note, the bags that I ordered from Taiwan arrived at my home 2 weeks ago!
Going to put up website to sell them soon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment