MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

A letter to Mother Earth

Dear Mother Earth,

I know everyone have at least hurt you once before, in a way or another. But there are people who are trying very hard to protect you, so am I. We all don't wish to see more lives taken away by what is made up of more than 2/3 of you, water.

We are your children. We will all play a part in protecting you.

Please protect us as well and make the damage to the minimum.

Love, Xue Ling

---

While the people in Japan are suffering, we all should really be thankful that we live in Singapore.

I really don't want the world to come to an end.
But should this day really come, I want to hug my family and friends and die together.

I know it may sounds crazy, but almost everyone around me is saying that, what happens in 2012 movie is like happening now, where the world is coming to an end.

I can't help but to think that way as well.

#prayforjapan #prayforworld

No comments:

Post a Comment