MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

My new love

Visited Courts at JP with my parents.

They wanted to get a new TV! Yay 42" :D
Can you imagine we survived on a 24" TV for almost 6 months?!

We also got a DVD/Blueray Player, Electronic Fan and Blender (also for Ice crush)!
& they allowed me to get a new Music Player!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~
Ya, not a big deal, but my MP3 is dying - can't even connect to any laptop :(

Introducing
IPOD NANO




Very small, but cute!

Wanted the pink one at first, but for 16gb, there's only silver, graphite and blue left.
Picked the silver, think it's more suitable for me, and think it will match my outfit better? Heh.

Honestly speaking, this is my first Apple product that I owe, heh :P

*All images are credited to Apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment