MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Weeeee

Yes, I'm finally going overseas, on a study trip soon!
Will be away on next Saturday morning (18 June), to Sunday early morning (26 June)!

Ok, I'm loving Vichy's dermo girl at JP!
She gave me lots of sample to bring them overseas so that I don't have to bring the retail-size bottles!
Quite a lot that I feel so embarrassed to take them from her.
She told me that her customers who goes overseas often takes samples from her as well!
Apparently, she told both my mother and I that she have a motive. HAHAHA!
Yes, I know. She's trying to keep me, the loyal customer.
I'll stay because of her pleasant customer service experience :)

No comments:

Post a Comment