MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I love Singapore

It's a very big thing when a third world country transform into a first world one in less than 46 years. Many countries want to do that, but how many of them can actually be as successful as Singapore.

Seriously, do you not think that Singapore is so not bonded? When in crisis/need, do you think Singapore will be as strong as Japan, being so united? Is it only National Day that Singaporeans will stand together?

That, I believe, is our weak point. Are we all moving too fast that we neglect certain things in life?

I don't get why some Singaporeans are not proud of being a Singaporean. To be honest, sometimes I really feel ashamed to have such Singaporeans who aren't proud to be a Singaporean. I know I am, especially when I am outside of Singapore.

I respect each person's ideology but if it wasn't for Singapore (to exist), you would been shaped into a different person as well.

Be thankful of what you have today.

Happy 46th birthday and thank you, Singapore!

No comments:

Post a Comment