MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Friday, August 12, 2011

Cars 2


As the title suggests, yes, it is coming soon!

Synopsis of the movie:

Star race car Lightning McQueen (voice of Owen Wilson) and his best friend, the incomparable tow truck Mater (voice of Larry the Cable Guy), jump start a new adventure to exotic lands stretching across the globe in “Cars 2.”

The duo are joined by a hometown pit crew from Radiator Springs when they head overseas for the first-ever World Grand Prix, a race to determine the world’s fastest car. But the road to the championship is filled with plenty of potholes, detours and bombshells when Mater is mistakenly ensnared in an intriguing escapade of his own: international espionage.

Mater finds himself torn between assisting Lightning McQueen in the high-profile race and towing the line in a top-secret mission orchestrated by master British super spy Finn McMissile (voice of Michael Caine) and the stunning rookie field spy Holley Shiftwell (voice of Emily Mortimer).

Mater’s action-packed journey leads him on an explosive chase through the streets of Japan, Italy, France and England, trailed by his friends and watched by the whole world. The fast-paced fun includes a colourful new cast of cars, boats, trains and airplanes— complete with menacing villains and international racing competitors.

Trailer:



Mater as a spy? I really cannot imagine.

A Spy is never a real Spy without a Spy name.
If I were to be a spy, I would name myself Jerene Minnie.

Haha, you must be wondering why?

What are the things that come to your mind when you hear of this name?
1. This person is female.
2. It sounds very feminine.
3. Someone who would not even dare to kill anyone.
4. "She can't be a spy. She can't even act."

Don't judge the book by its cover.
(Not that I kill anyone - NO I DID'NT)
You're right, I cannot even act -.- (opps)

1. My English name is Jerene, as given by my auntie.
To be a "cool" spy, it's better to use a English name right?
No offence, but if I were to name myself Xue Ling Minnie, it sounds weird.

2. I love Minnie.
A bit no link. But I would want to dress up like a Minnie mouse, I think so?
Nope, I would just wear dresses without the Minnie hairband. Heh.
Therefore, I don't look like a spy? Haha.

3. It sounds girly and it ryhmes.
Jerene Minnie.
Yea, I don't even dare to harm cockroaches even though I'm afraid of them.

How about you? What would you name youself if you were a spy?
Now that you know mine, I should change again. Not telling you, shhhhhhhhh....



Catch Cars 2 movie starting from 25th August 2011 and join the official Disney Studios Singapore Facebook & Twitter page!


* Images & synopsis of the movie are retrieved from NuffnangSG on 12 August.

No comments:

Post a Comment