MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Robinsons and mio TV presents PRIMETIME FALL FASHION



Robinsons and mio TV are proud to present to you, a night of exciting fun and fashion right at the newest and hottest nightclub, Avalon, Marina Bay Sands!

YAY! HOORAY!


I always thought that Robinsons is not the "fashion" type of brand. Looks like I'm wrong.

The new Robinsons houses exclusive brands such as Lipsy London, Zara Paris, Oasis London, Motivi, Aryn K Los LA and etc.


Here's one of the outfits I wear recently.



Skorts Romper in Midnight Blue, bought online not long ago.

I like dresses, but I don't go sleeveless. I will always wear cardigan if I decide to wear the sleeveless. That's why my wardrobe is filled with let's say, more than 10 cardigans, including casual blazers.

But this is one dress/romper that I really love because it isn't sleeveless and it's so easy to match. I wanted to head out with a big necklace but decided not to, since I'm going to work. Yes I wore this to work :)


I don't usually follow trends or famous designers/models/celebrities about their outfits and stuff. That's why you don't see me blogging about fashion and stuff. Only my outfits :)


My wardrobe is almost filled with clothes and my parents are complaining and telling me to save up instead of buying more. Usually when I get tired of the same old clothes, I will try to find inspiration from bloggers (most of the time) to spice up my outfit. One way to save $ :)


Having to work in fashion retail for about 1.5 years, this is one party that I will not want to miss!

Ok, why not get some inspiration at this event as well?


Come party with Robinsons and mio TV at the newest and hottest nightclub - Avalon. Preview the Robinsons' Fall/Winter 2011 collection, mingle with the Kiehl' and 2(X)ist Boys and keep your eyes glued to mio TV at the party of the season. Join various bloggers QiuTing, Beatrice, Velda, Zoe Raymond and mycherrymagazine for a high anticipated night of non-stop music, excitement, fashion and prizes!

Mark your calendar:
29 September 2011, 7:30pm
Avalon, Marina Bay Sands


All the fun begins by heading over to http://www.nuffnang.com.sg/blog/2011/09/21/robinsons-party/! :)

I'm deciding what to wear to the party already! :D

* Image and information are retrieved from here and here on 25 September.

No comments:

Post a Comment