MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

ELLE/Canon Street Style Photography Workshop




I attended this workshop organized by ELLE and Canon on 29 October at SAUCE :D
Thanks to Joey for letting me know about this, and of course, I met some fellow bloggers there as well.

I was probably one of the few who doesn't have DSLR and attended the workshop. I'm also a photography noob, haha. Rachel once told me about my bad photography skills - I'm learning.


I'm the number 21 guest to arrive. (I was late, but I expected it to start first.)



1st speaker.
Heh, cannot remember the name. Opps.

There are more tips that I didn't manage to take :(







Snacks.


Close up of snacks.



2nd speaker.






Some shots I took.

I like this candid shot of her.

My guest of the day, Jasmine


Took another piece of this, because it's irresistable :D


Can't help but like the expression on the model.

There was lucky draw too. Too bad I didn't get a lucky number.
But Mirai got the first prize of a pair of GoldHearts ear rings. What a lucky number she has :D


Panda :D



We all walked away with an awesome goodie bag :D

No comments:

Post a Comment