MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Movies caught

Caught 4 movie previews in about 5-6 weeks :) Hoho.
Quite some time ago :D


Real Steel

Joined the Nuffnang contest and won a pair of tickets :D
Read my entry here :)
This is definitely good. Quite emotional that I teared a little.
A movie with action-packed. This is one that I believe the males would like.


The Change-Up

Won this pair from Cleo Singapore.
Hoho, romance and comedy, my 2 favourite genres.
Definitely hilarious, but not suitable for below 18.


One Day

Won this pair from Seventeen Singapore.
I was supposed to bring my BFF but she wasn't available :(
Comedy and romance :)
Perhaps I don't like movies that travel through time, not much "linked" stories in my opinion.
Like too little scenes in a year and I don't quite get it. That's why I can't see the climax in such movies.


Footloose

Caught this last week in courteasy of Nuffnang Glitterati Plus :)
If you like dancing, this is most definitely for you.
Filled with emotions at several scenes.
I like this too. Can feel the beat while I'm in the theatre.


Thanks for giving me the free tickets to these movies :D

No comments:

Post a Comment