MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

[Review] BRAND’S Tangkwei with Essence of Chicken (BTEC) Part 2

Remember I blogged about BRAND’S Tangkwei with Essence of Chicken (BTEC) Part 1? I'm back with Part 2.



I'm sure girls have tried ways to ease your premenstrual or menstrual symptom discomfort. I'm no exception. But how many of us can actually make the sacrifice to drink those real-bittle ones (which intention is to benefit us)? Not many of us I believe.

Usually when I am having menstruation, I don't feel like doing anything. My emotions are on the roller coaster. (I believe it applies to other ladies too) & you tend to be not that alert to the surrounding things.

Of course you wouldn't want your menstrual cycle to affect your studies or your work. (Talking about studies, I actually consume a bottle of BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken a day during exams. With Tangkwei in it, I might be more efficient.) You want to be at your best every single moment! Remember this campaign that BRAND'S did?


http://www.brandsworld.com.sg/main.aspx?sid=1302
I like their slogan this year.
"Stay switched on. Stay open to opportunities."

I think it doesn't just apply to one product itself. The other products also have BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken (which I think you know what the benefits are).


One bottle a day is more than enough. It's small and portable that I even brought it to work when I had no time to stop at the kitchen to have it.

You would pretty much get used to the taste of the drink after drinking it consecutively for 6 days. Yes I did, and the herb taste isn't as strong as before - perhaps it is a psychological effect. I can even recognise the smell now, even thought that the coffee smell belongs to this drink. LOLOLOL

After drinking this and having gone through my menstrual cycle, this time round was pretty much a breeze - the discomforts were much lesser. But I guess sometimes it might just be an woman's thing to have their emotions on a roller coaster (which I think many of us will agree).

Why not you have a taste of this beneficial drink and feel the difference when the time of the month comes? :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey babe~ Nice post. I did a similar post too~
    Dropby if free~~
    http://myfatpocket.com/jpglicious/

    ReplyDelete