MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Monday, July 2, 2012

[Review] BRAND’S Tangkwei with Essence of Chicken (BTEC) Part 1

It is going to be the time of the month soon.
It is something that many ladies dislike - the troublesome part, but also something that many ladies would be worried if it does not come.
*I think you get what I am talking about*


Do you feel uncomfortable?
Does it affect your studies/work?
Does it make you lose concentration?
Can you still stay switched on and stay open to opportunities?



Introducing...


BRAND’S Tangkwei with Essence of Chicken (BTEC)

I'm sure you have heard of BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken - Not only does it helps to improve brain and mental health, it also helps to promote concentration and memory, and improves body immunity.

So what is this, you may ask?
The first look, I thought that it is another BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken with added ingredient. But a closer look, the added ingredient is Tangkwei - a benefit for the ladies.


A box contains 6 bottles, which are meant to be drank on 6 consecutive days before your menstrual cycle, thus 6 days to a smooth period.


Be at your best through all the periods of your life
Most women go through their menstrual cycle with varying levels of discomfort and pain. From bloaing, back pains and abdominal cramps, these little inconveniences tend to disrupt your daily activities.

BRAND’S® Tangkwei with Essence of Chicken is an all natural herbal supplement goodfor women made from a superior concoction of chicken essence and Tangkwei. Known as a ‘blood herb’, Tangkwei has been used by generations of women to help ease the discomforts experienced during their menstrual cycle. Rich in iron, magnesium and vitamins B1, B2 and E, it is generally used to improve blood circulation and replenish blood loss. It is also beneficial in relieving your body from tiredness.

Combined with BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken, BTEC helps the body’s absorption of the nutrients from Tangkwei and increases the tonifying effects. Furthermore, scientific research has proven that BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken improves iron status by improving its absorption and mobilization from iron stores in the body, especially helpful during your menstrual cycle when greater iron loss occurs.

(Use Of A Traditional Blood Remedy. A Study On Regular Blood Donors. Williams A.T. and Schey S.A. Int. J. Food Sci. Nutr. 1993;44:17-20. Chicken Extract Stimulates Haemoglobin Restoration In Iron Deficient Rats. Geissler C. et al. Int. J. Food Sci. Nutr. 1996;47:351-360.).

With a smoother period, you can look forward to giving your best every day of the month!
Directions:
Take one bottle of BRAND’S Tangkwei with Essence of Chicken (BTEC) daily for six consecutive days before your menstrual cycle.



Normally during my menstrual cycle, I would feel fatigue. But after 6 consecutive days of consuming BTEC, I did not feel tired - it definitely works with its quick recovery from mental and physical fatigue. I also feel its Tangkwei at work, with lesser discomfort.

I have the thinking that when my menstruation is here, cold drinks should be avoided. Yes I think it is true, but sometimes I just ignore the fact (I don't think I'm the only one right?). Many of the girls would have experienced the pain if they were to consume cold ones. Of course, with Tangkwei, the herbs taste more obvious than the usual BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken. It is supposed to do good to your body. Thus, I would prefer to have BTEC warm (I consume BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken warm too) - to cover the herbs taste as well.

A bottle in the morning would be good. A good morning would set the day right and definitely affect my mood of the day. Having it in the morning will help to ease discomfort that I have during the day.

Usually I have a bottle of BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken when I'm having exams. It helps me to stay switched on and stay open to opportunities. With this 2-in-1 product, these little inconveniences would not do much disruption to my daily routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment