MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Sunday, December 16, 2012

[Review] Sunplay SKIN Aqua UV Moisture Milk SPF50 PA+++

I'm sure many have heard of Sunplay. Whenever I see or hear of this brand, the first thing that comes to my mind is sunscreen. I believe it is as important as the moisturizer. You will know why when you are older, or perhaps you have already heard of people regretting from not putting sunscreen when they are younger, or perhaps you have seen aged skin. Ok I'm not going to scare you further.


"Sunplay offers the Highest Protection with the Lightest Texture so that u can fall in love with the sun everyday!" - from Sunplay Facebook.


Introducing you...

Sunplay SKIN Aqua UV Moisture Milk SPF50 PA+++ with Solarex-3, a revolutionary formula with 3 comprehensive levels of UV defense.


I've always thought of Sunplay products when it comes to such stuff, especially when the name has the word "Sun" and I suppose the "play" word means active.


The New Generation Solarex-3 (3-in-1 Sun Protection)
♥ Long Lasting, Superior UV Protection
Advanced photo-stability with the highest UVA & UVB protection for long periods of safe sun exposure. UV rays are reflected away like from a mirror.
♥ UV Anti-Aging Protection
2 powerful anti-aging ingredients, RonaCare Exotin and French Golden Algae, help to prevent pigmentation and wrinkles from surface to deep within.
♥ Intense Hydration (Dryness Protection)
Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen & Vitamin E intensely hydrate and lock-in moisture for long hours, so skin stays refreshingly moist.


I have not come across sunscreen products with hydration function before this one. I think it is relatively good for people like me who wants more hydration besides what the moisturizer provides.





I've been using it for more than a week and I really like it. It is light and non-sticky for a sunscreen. The previous ones I use tend to be thick and sticky upon application, but this is absorbed almost instantly, giving a matt powdery finish - perfect for make-up primer. It is very liquidy, so a few drops from the opening will do the trick for covering the entire face, and do not forget about the neck too.




Let's be honest. How many of us actually only applied once a day - that is the only one time before putting makeup or leaving the house? I'm guilty of that too. I don't like the part of adding another layer on top where there are impurities caused from the surrounding. But what I have been doing is that I splash clear water or use alcohol swabs to tab to clean my face before applying it (again).



The SUNPLAY Skin Aqua range is available at Watsons, Guardian, Sasa, Unity and other major department stores.

*All images except those with tanxuelings.blogspot.com are extracted from Sunplay FB page.

No comments:

Post a Comment