MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Negative Thoughts

Note: You may choose to ignore this post if you don't want to be affected by me.

I need to find something to calm myself down.

All the recent slashings made me feel so scared that I would lose my family one day because of that. I know my family's characteristics (not violent), that's why I am afraid.

It all started from Downtown East incident, then to Bukit Panjang one. Someone is even posing with knife or chopper or whatever in the train. What? You think it's fun to scare people, like me? IT'S NOT FUNNY AT ALL!

What's next? Bus?

WHY? ATTENTION? OR? You think slashing people are fun? You want the police have more things to do? Like one showed up, then all show up.

I can even imagine the whole incident happening and started crying in my bed. I woke up this morning with swollen eyes.

I don't know why, perhaps it's PMS, or perhaps I think too much.

Is this even normal?

No comments:

Post a Comment