MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

The last post before the year ends and a new year tomorrow.
To sum up what I've been doing this year :)

January to February: School and only school. Busy with projects.
March: I finally have my first official job at F21.
April to August: School + Work
September: Exams + Internship
October: Internship + School
November to December: School


Actually, I never knew that colleagues can be such good friends as well. I'm really glad that I met them and became really good, close to the point, friends as well. Some of them have heard of what happened to me during school times and comfort + advise on me as well. My first official job only and I met such wonderful people.
I lost my job in the process of having internship during September and October. There were complications and a few of us (minimal) lost it as well.
Well, thank you all for being such a good friend to me :) I really hope we can still keep in contact frequently, like the recent meet up for Christmas! :D

Anyway,
Enjoy your last few hours for 2010, in about 10+ hours time.
Happy New Year Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment