MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Sample Store

I shall blog when I can before school begins and I'll be very busy soon :D

I guess you have heard of The Sample Store?

All you do is to sign up for an account and you can redeem free samples!

But the thing is that you have to pay for the postage, as low as $1.99 and capped at $2.99, depending on the weight.

You can redeem samples now and not feel weird asking for samples in certain stores!
Another good thing is that you can try first before purchasing the retail size of the product.

You can also refer your friends to get more points to redeem more samples! OR
Refer your friends to a product and receive rewards.

For an account created, you get 6 points.
For a sample you redeem, you deduct 2 points.
For a sample you review, you get 2 points.
For every 5 successful referrals, you get 1 point.

I redeemed 2 samples through the points recently.
I'm waiting for it to arrive before I review it over here! I'm really excited to receive it! :D

What are you waiting for?
Redeem free samples at The Sample Store now!

Disclaimer: I'm not paid to do this. It's written on my own :D

No comments:

Post a Comment