MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Friday, September 16, 2011

Some after-thoughts

I've just received my results this morning.

I had a hard time trying to fall asleep last night. I have no idea why. I didn't feel nervous few days before, but it was quite extreme yesterday.

I woke up at 4.30am automatically. It was too early. I woke up at 6.30am automatically. I was scared & I didn't want to compromise my sleep (I know I won't go back to sleep after looking at my results). I woke up at 7.30am by alarm. I immediately switched my laptop on.

I was afraid to have failed a certain module, even though the probability is quite low. The paper was difficult and the projects weren't very well done either.
But the grade was expected than I thought, probably due to moderation.

I looked at my grades & told myself that I have done my best this semester, given that it was a tough fight with so many deadlines to meet. It might have been better but it's over :)

/edited
I told some of my friends about having late night sleep to complete those projects & they had the same thing despite taking different specialization. Is it really the projects that caused us or is it our time management problem? Perhaps both. For the first time, I actually didn't sleep for one night just to finish the bits and pieces of the final project/presentation. & I had another presentation the next day which we didn't start yet. That night was horrible, falling asleep in front of the laptop.

I'm glad that the semester has ended & I survived this semester with 8 modules, even though one of them will not affect my GPA. Well, I don't want to flunk this last module that could get me an extra certificate.

Next semester is the last one & it will be the most interesting one, I suppose :) One thing I'm looking forward to is that I will only be having 4 modules, given that one of them is a 8-credit-units module (= credit units for 2 modules).

I'll really have to do serious consideration about my future. I know what I want to do, but the thing that most of us face is that whether we can get into what we want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment