MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Winged Eyes



I saw this at their Facebook page, so I'm not advertising, just merely sharing.
I'm so gonna use this technique to draw winged eyes.

I drew my eyes using this technique yesterday for the first time.
But I need sticky notes - guess what I use?
I used the sticky side of the post-it note -.- of course, I cut it into smaller piece first.


My first attempt:

I'm having Strawberry Daiquiri at Fish & Co.


2nd event of the day/night:

The handsome mcee at Harajuku Street Style Launch Party.


This is what I received from the mailman today:

Courtesy of The Sample Store & Amethystory.


More blog posts coming up soon! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment