MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

From bangs to side to bangs again








Photos taken from August 2011 to February 2012.

My final year was spent with this class, from integrated project in term 1 to actual implementation in term 2. Not bad uh, friendships were built and things had happened. All these eventually become memories. I think I will laugh when I recall these somewhat-serious-yet-crazy things in the future. It is actually nice to break away from your usual clique to meet new and different people and try and experience new and different things to actually know who you are and find out who you can be. That was how I really found and understand myself better. Ok, this sounds silly, but I have to admit that it is true.


On a side note, Happy Leap Year! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment