MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

I'm back!

For the first and last time in my poly life, I actually did a creative report using photoshop -.- Creativity takes up 20% of the report grade, so I guess I should put in more effort, given that that is a 8-credit module right?

& so, poly ended on 24 February 11am after my last paper. I am unofficially graduated.
I was literally counting the number of hours to the last paper (the first countdown was 36 hours).


Movie date with classmates after our last paper.

THIS MEANS WAR
It is really really good. I would recommend to catch it, but I don't get why it is not NC16 or M18. Just warning to those who want to catch it. Really a good laugh for those who wants to distress.

--

On a side note,
I'm attending Nuffnang's 5th Birthday Bash tomorrow! *throw confetti*


*Image extracted from Nuffnang.

Initially I thought the contest would end on Friday 12pm, and I didn't want to comment before my last paper (duh, I don't want people to know that I'm online and I wasn't online on Thursday at all -.-) but it was extended to Saturday 12pm. Hoho, I commented right after I got home from the movie date with my classmates.


#Nuffnangis5 #happybirthdayNuffnang

It has been a great time since being a Nuffnang blogger since 2007. I believe many (perhaps all) of us have witnessed how social media have evolved over the past 5 to 10 years. Nuffnang FTW ♥


I think I will do a post on my braces soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment