MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

[Review] Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion

When I visit cold places or after a workout, I will make sure my skin is hydrated due to the loss of water through perspiration etc. I think it is really important to make your skin hydrated so that your skin will have the radiant youthful glow.


Recently, I got my hands on one of Hada Labo's products:
Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion


Whenever I hear the brand "Hada Labo", I will automatically relate it to "hydration" and the reverse works as well. And its products never disappoint me each time. I guess this relationship has already been imprinted in my mind.



My messy hair after running.

Hada Labo's whitening range stays true to its brand philosophy:
PERFECT X SIMPLE
thus ensuring its products are
Natural, Simple, Effective.
&
Free of Fragrance, Oil, Color, Alcohol.

I pretty much agree that almost all of us hate the hassle of applying too much products, which make us feel that our skin is not breathable. I like the fact that Hada Labo has noted that, thus making it easy for its users.


Besides hydration, this bottle of lotion does more than just keeping your skin hydrated.



1 step, 3 benefits for Bright, Glowing Skin:

*Saw the ad on CLEO November issue.

Arbutin: Natural Fairness
- extract from natural bearberry plant
- used to enhance skin fairness
- helps fight dark spots
- prevents future spots with regular use

Vitamin C: Bright Glow
- enhances skin's fairness
- repairs dry, dull skin caused by exposure to UV rays
- increases glow of your skin day by day

Hyaluronic Acid: Super Hydration
- unique triple hyaluronic acid formula
- hydrates skin from surface to deep within
- smoother skin to reflect light better


Do you know that you can do more with the bottle of lotion?


*Chanced upon the ad on Women's Weekly October issue.

Now you do. Supposedly if you aren't lazy, you can do this as well :)
Basically, the instructions to make the different masks are the same.




I like its light texture and the ability to be absorbed by the skin. I often use this lotion (toner) with cotton wool. Some may argue that I would be wasting both the lotion and the cotton wool. But I believe that the cotton wool can help to remove other impurities that might still be left on my skin after cleansing. And not to waste it, I stretch the cotton wool after dripping two drops on it, so that the lotion can be spread across that piece of wool, before applying it onto my face.

My colour of my dark spots are slightly reduced after use. I really like the hydration part, because I was once told that if your skin isn't hydrated, your wrinkles etc will appear sooner or later.

I believe everyone dreams and yearns for a pretty glowy skin which can add point(s) to your confidence. Everything has to be started at young because your skin can absorb much more better than it can when you are slightly older. Please do not wait and look for treatment only after a problem has surfaced. By then, you might be spending more than what you spend for the product today.

Well, for an affordable price, you get a bottle with 3 different benefits, that can last for more than months, why not give it a try?


Hada Labo Whitening Lotion is retailing at $22.90 at Watsons, Guardian, FairPrice, Unity, Sasa
and other departmental stores.
Visit hadalabo.com.sg for FREE Samples and more information.
Check out promotions at Facebook: 'Hada Labo (sg)'

No comments:

Post a Comment