MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

VanityTrove October edition: Big & Bold

I know this is very backdated, but I have something to share with you.


*Image is retrieved from VanityTrove Facebook page.

Yes I finally decided to subscribe to VanityTrove after 2 months. I think partly because of the thrill where I would discover new brands and products that I have never heard and seen before.


I have been diligently posting the box of mixed surprise treats on Instagram.


*Image is retrieved from VanityTrove EDM.
Please note that it is no longer on Backorder anymore.

Product of the month:

VENETRIM Vein Reducing Cream

I gave this to my mother immediately upon receiving the trove. She actually has visible veins on her legs, so I suppose it will be good for her. After using it that night, she was telling me how good the sleep was the next day. I asked her again after several uses, she was already loving the product!
The retail-sized product (worth $79) was given in the box, which makes it very worthy, given that I paid $25 for the entire box of items.

I'll be updating with VanityTrove November edition soon (yes it's already out, so now you know how backdated this is).

No comments:

Post a Comment