MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Monday, November 19, 2012

Cousin Sonia & Josh

I finally got to see my cousin-in-law even though they held their wedding solemnization in Britain this June. They are in Singapore for the dinner on 26 October, held at Sheraton Towers.








When I told the guests their table name, they were surprised because most weddings would have a number for the table, but this time, we got names of some Britain places.








I'm truly happy for the couple.


Family reunion; not exactly everyone, but still the best we could ever get.
(Another cousin and his family are currently staying abroad.)


It's been a long time since I last saw both Jie Jie. We grew up too fast and look, now one of them is married.



Congratulations to Josh & Sonia Jie Jie! It was a great catch-up with the cousins despite that short span of hours. It's been long since the cousins sat down together to talk. I think we all understood it was awkward when we met each other in CNY and had nothing to talk about. Nevertheless, I value and appreciate the time spent together.


I shall end this post with one of the topics going on during the dinner:
(Both girls are the daughters of the cousin staying abroad.)


Resemblance? Yes? No? Except that our faces are round (different angles). Oh photos taken are at different age if I'm not wrong. Ok perhaps because I resemble my father while she resemble hers (cousin) whom resemble his mum (aunt). *Unrelated: I like the dress and what was I doing with the pot of plant other than posing?* Back to topic. Do we really look alike? My cousins and aunts agreed. Ok chubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment