MOVED!

PLEASE NOTE THE SHIFT TO
http://jereneminnie.blogspot.sg
ON 6 JANUARY 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Monday, November 12, 2012

VanityTrove November 2012: Dream Girl

I'm back with this month's VanityTrove!



I remembered I commented on one of the images to get an extra treat in my box, but I'm unsure which is the extra one #okcan






What I like about this month's is the Sasa vouchers. I received 3 vouchers with minimum purchase of $5 each (if I'm not wrong). I'm so going to stock up on some necessities.


Product(s) of the month:


Neogence Extreme Pore-Reducing Serum
Neogence Extremely Off-Heads Serum

I always like products that can help minimize pores. I hate mine because they are large and they don't seem to reduce whatever I have tried. Large pores means more dirt will be clogged, resulting in pimples etc :( And I hate blackheads!

Laline Body Cream with Soothing Aloe Vera
As usual, I shared the body cream with my mother. I am a fan of stuff with Alow Vera because of its various benefits.


I can't wait for the December edition of VanityTrove: Victoria's Secrets because I have recently shared their banner to receive an extra treat! Left with 2 more days, so hurry!

*All images except the photo of trove and products are retrieved from VanityTrove Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment